I thought I’d do a ‘learn about me’ post for all of the people who actually follow my blog. You can learn lots of random facts that I’ve put together.
Name: Nicole Emily Heaton
Birth Name: Nicole Emily Fearon
Nicknames: Nic or Cole
Date of birth: 26 November 1998 (18 years old)
Star Sign: Sagittarius
Place of birth: Boston, Lincolnshire, UK
Currently Lives: Kidderminster, Worcestershire, UK
Race/Ethnicity: White British
Education: The Bewdley School & Sixth Form Centre
Occupation: Sales & Marketing
Shoe Size: 6.5 UK but mostly have to buy a 7
Dress size: 10 UK
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown (Naturally Caramel)
Hobbies & Interests: Blogging, fashion, make-up, going to the gym, socialising, social media.
Favourite Colour: Pale pink, rose gold, black
Favourite Films: The Hangover, Titanic,
Favourite Music Artists: Beyonce, Mist, Tyga, Rihanna
Favourite Cities: Manchester, London
‘Grow through what you go through’
‘We only regret the chances we didn’t take.’
Female Celebrity Crush: Kylie Jenner
Male Celebrity Crush: Zac Efron
Food & Drink
Favourite Meals: BBQ Chicken Pizza!! Lamb with mint sauce, beef lasagne, chicken korma.
Favourite Takeaways: Pizza (Domino’s), Indian
Favourite Restaurants: Miller & Carter, Frankie & Bennys, any pub food
Favourite Snacks: Maltesers, Crunchie, Cadburys Pots of Joy, Starburst, Fruit Pastilles, Cadburys Caramel Dairy Milk, Watermelon, Strawberries
Favourite Soft Drinks: Coca-Cola, Apple Juice, Frijj Cookie Dough or Banana Milkshake
Favourite Hot Drinks: Vanilla Late, Hot Chocolate
Favourite Alcoholic Drinks: Rose Wine, Vodka with lemonade & lime, Strawberry Daiquiri
Favourite Food Shop: Tesco
Favourite Clothing Shops: Missguided, Pretty Little Thing, New Look
Favourite Perfume: Black Opium – Yves Saint Laurent, Olympea – Paco Rabanne
Favourite Makeup Brands: Yves Saint Laurent, Smashbox, Benefit, Soap & Glory, Max Factor
Favourite Home Furnishings Shop: Wilko’s, Ikea
Random Facts About Me
- I hate mess, I get so stressed about my flat – everything has to be in its place.
- I love my hair being played with and back tickles and cuddles.
- I don’t like animated films or TV programmes.
- I believe in love at first sight
- I spend most of my life on social media
- I’m completely independent
- I love writing
- I hated school.
- I changed my surname when I was about 12
- I hate tea without 2 sugars
- I love documentaries about crime, drugs and prisons.
- When I was younger I wanted to be so many different things and kept changing my mind. These included Police Officer, Dancer, Model, DJ, Piano Player, Singer (even though I can’t sing), Fashion Designer and Airhostess. None of these worked out for me LOL.
- I thought that I’d have a hidden talent so I tried lots of different things as a child. I did ballet and cheerleading. I got a sewing machine and tried to be a fashion designer. I got a keyboard and guitar and tried to learn both. I got DJ Decks and tried to become a DJ. I also use to play on the girls village football team. Still haven’t found my hidden talent.